The annual Brainstorm Awards facilitate, reward and recognize creative, innovative and inspirational solutions to a diverse range of mental health and social issues.
Benefitting enormously from the generosity of our sponsors, the key objective of the Brainstorm Awards is to create and support the next generation of social enterprise leaders, artists and innovators.
Brainstorm defines a social entrepreneur as: “An individual who acts for public or social benefit (rather than to make money), has an innovative approach to addressing a need, and the ability to effectively develop and grow their ideas to maximise impact.”
THE 2019 BRAINSTORM AWARDS TAKE PLACE IN HONG KONG NOV 2019!
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES: AUG 31, 2019
– INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISM
– CREATIVE FEATURE
– SHORT STORY
– SHORT FEATURE
– INSPIRATIONAL ARTIST (CHOSEN BY ART BASEL)
– PROMISE AWARD FOR CREATIVE WRITING (CHOSEN BY A PANEL OF PUBLISHERS & AGENTS)
– PERFORMING ARTIST OF THE YEAR
– FILMMAKER OF THE YEAR
– MUSICIAN OF THE YEAR
– LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD FOR SOCIAL ENTERPRISE (INDIVIDUAL SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURS)
– LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD FOR SOCIAL ENTERPRISE (NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS)